Friday, April 1, 2022

April 2022 TBR + Challenge Update

My favorite blurb, as always: In 2022, I'm continuing to participate in the Words & Whimsy Reading Challenge (new challenge each month - April is "Bridgerton" theme - still haven't watched it but might this month!). You sign up and are split into teams and finish books for points. They also have a mini game, photo challenge, and charity challenge to get points for your team as well.

March always ends up being a really good reading month for me and this has been one of my best to date. I read 13 books and DNF'd 1 book. I didn't finish 2 of the books on my TBR but I am in the middle of one of them. I've got what I hope is a good mix of books for April. I just hope to continue a good reading streak and finish all 8 this month.

March helped me catch up and get ahead with my series challenge and I'm way ahead in the others, so I'm pretty excited about that!

My TBR for April:

  • From Blood & Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Library - Kindle)
  • Well Matched by Jen DeLuca (Library - Kindle)
  • Without a Hitch by Mary Holis Huddleston & Asher Fogle Paul (Library - Kindle)
  • Mom Jeans & Other Mistakes by Alexa Martin (Library - Kindle)
  • Darkdawn by Jay Kristoff (Purchased - Hardcover)
  • Girls of Storm & Shadow by Natasha Ngan (Library - Audio)
  • Girls of Fate & Fury by Natasha Ngan (Library - Audio)
  • A Psalm of Storms & Silence by Roseanne A. Brown (Library - Audio)


2021 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 25% 
Goodreads Challenge: 29/52 books - 55% AHEAD!
Series Challenge: 8/20 series - 40% AHEAD!
Netgalley Challenge: 9/13 books - 69% AHEAD!
Hauled It Challenge: 18/30 books - 60% AHEAD!

What are you planning on reading in April?

No comments: