Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Top Ten Books on my Spring 2022 TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. More information here.



I am in a slightly better position than my 2021-2022 Winter TBR where I had 6 books carryover from the Fall TBR. I have 4 books that are leftover and I hope to read Shakespeare this month, but we'll see :)
  1. The Year Shakespeare Ruined My Life by Dani Jansen - Leftover from my Fall & Winter TBR - Netgalley book.
  2. You Have a Match by Emma Lord - Leftover from my Fall & Winter TBR - Netgalley book.
  3. A Vow So Bold and Deadly by Brigid Kemmerer - Leftover from my Fall & Winter TBR.
  4. It Goes Like This by Miel Moreland - Leftover from my Winter TBR.
  5. A Psalm of Storms and Silence by Roseanne A. Brown - Reading this one in April for sure - I enjoyed the first one and want to read the sequel (and last book in the duology) before everything escapes my memory.
  6. The Final Gambit by Jennifer Lynn Barnes - I really want to know what happens in this final book of the trilogy. It's been out but my library has yet to get it in. So I'm hoping they will in the next few months.
  7. A Conjuring of Light by VE Schwab - I finally got around to reading A Darker Shade of Magic and A Gathering of Shadows - I want to finish the trilogy asap. I have loved the first two books.
  8. Always Jane by Jenn Bennett - I received this from Netgalley recently and I adore Jenn Bennett, so this is high on my list.
  9. Starry-Eyed Love by Helena Hunting - I also got this from Netgalley and it is a sequel to another book I also have on Netgalley, so I want to read them both.
  10. The Witch Haven by Sasha Peyton Smith - This is "out of season" but I can do witches all year round, so I'm gonna. I watched an author chat with Sasha and she was absolutely hilarious and I just really want to support her. The pandemic is shit but it's been really cool to discover new authors through online book club author Zooms!

No comments: