Monday, March 14, 2022

February 2022 Book Haul

Book Haul | Check out the books I hauled this month #bookhaul

I'm doing pretty well this year for hauling - watch this be the last time haha. I hauled 3 books this month. One was a late Owlcrate, one was a preorder, and one was a Netgalley. I've read the Netgalley book.

PHYSICAL BOOKS
  1. Skin of the Sea by Natasha Bowen - received in December Owlcrate sub box
  2. Witchy, Vol. 2 by Ariel Slamet Ries - preordered and received in Feb
KINDLE BOOKS
  1. Getting Off by J.R. Hart - received eARC from Netgalley

Tally for 2022:
Total Books Hauled: 8 (Read: 3/Unread: 5)
Total Physical Books: 2 (Read: 0/Unread: 2)
Total Kindle Books: 5 (Read: 2/Unread: 3)
Total Library Books: 1 (Read: 1/Unread: 0)

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in February?
Have you read any of my hauled books?

No comments: