Tuesday, March 1, 2022

March 2022 TBR + Challenge Updates

Monthly TBR and Challenge Update | The post where I share what I plan to read and how badly I'm doing on my yearly reading challenges :)

My favorite blurb, as always: In 2022, I'm continuing to participate in the Words & Whimsy Reading Challenge (new challenge each month - March is "With Great Power" theme). You sign up and are split into teams and finish books for points. They also have a mini game, photo challenge, and charity challenge to get points for your team as well. I've been doing it for almost 2 years and I really love it. The community is great and the challenge of getting points is also great for my competitive nature!

February is always a bit stressful for me. I have 2 kids' birthdays and even though it's only 2-3 days shorter than other months, it seems like there is never enough time and it flies by way too quickly. I set an 8 book TBR and finished 5 of those and 1 not on my TBR. I'm trying to give myself a break and allow half of my TBR to be audiobooks! I also have 2 Netgalley books and 1 physical ARC that I never read on my TBR. Plus hopefully the next in my unread Owlcrate books.

I'm ahead in most of my challenges, except the series one. I'm really happy with the Netgalley challenge and hope that I can finally fix my ratio which has stayed right under 70% for far too long. I also really want to catch up on finishing some series. I'm doing well, just a little behind where I should be for 2 months in.  

My TBR for March:

  • Wedding Crasher by Mia Sosa
  • The Year Shakespeare Ruined My Life by Dani Jensen
  • Roller Girl by Victoria Jamieson
  • Be Not Far From Me by Mindy McGinnis
  • Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte
  • Rogue by Julie Kagawa
  • Soldier by Julie Kagawa
  • Legion by Julie Kagawa
  • Inferno by Julie Kagawa


2022 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 16% 
Goodreads Challenge: 16/52 books - 30% AHEAD!
Series Challenge: 3/20 series - 15% BEHIND!
Netgalley Challenge: 8/13 books - 61% AHEAD!
Hauled It Challenge: 13/30 books - 43% AHEAD!

What are you planning on reading in March?

No comments: