Monday, February 14, 2022

January 2022 Book Haul

Book Haul | Check out the books I hauled this month #bookhaul

Alright, here it is: my first haul of 2022. I stated in last month's haul how I wanted to haul more wisely. I actually spent no money on books this month - 2 Amazon books were free, 2 Netgalley books, and 1 Library book. I have only read 1 so far.


KINDLE BOOKS
  1. Deconstructed by Liz Talley - received from Kindle First
  2. Aeon Chronicles by April M. Woodard - purchased on Amazon
  3. Starry-Eyed Love by Helena Hunting - received eARC from Netgalley
  4. 7 Rules for Moving On by Jess K. Hardy - received an eARC from Netgalley
LIBRARY BOOKS
  1.  Never Never by Colleen Hoover - borrowed audiobook

Tally for 2022:
Total Books Hauled: 5 (Read: 1/Unread: 4)
Total Physical Books: 0 (Read: 0/Unread: 0)
Total Kindle Books: 4 (Read: 0/Unread: 4)
Total Library Books: 1 (Read: 1/Unread: 0)

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in January?
Have you read any of my hauled books?

No comments: