Tuesday, February 1, 2022

February 2022 TBR + Challenge Update

Monthly TBR and Challenge Update | The post where I share what I plan to read and how badly I'm doing on my yearly reading challenges :)

My favorite blurb: In 2022, I'm continuing to participate in the Words & Whimsy Reading Challenge (new challenge each month - February is "We're All Mad Here" theme). You sign up and are split into teams and finish books for points. They also have a mini game, photo challenge, and charity challenge to get points for your team as well. I've been doing it for almost 2 years and I really love it. The community is great and the challenge of getting points is also great - for my competitive nature!

In January, I wasn't sure if I was going to finish criteria (8 books) and then I read 10 books. And surprisingly only 3 were audio books. I do not know how I managed this with the tax stuff for working being kind of all-consuming. My beginning of the year has been Burned Out City.

Looking ahead to February, even though it's a short month...for some reason, I decided to read some thick books and my TBR is slightly bigger (page count wise) than January's. However, I did finish most of my January TBR + 2 other books, so I think I can do it. Hopefully. :)

My TBR for February:

  • Hook, Line, and Sinker by Tessa Bailey
  • A Brush with Love by Mazey Eddings
  • 7 Rules for Moving by Jess K. Hardy
  • Queen of Ruin by Tracy Banghart
  • A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab
  • When She Reigns by Jodi Meadows
  • Soul of Stars by Ashley Poston
  • Mystwick School of Musicraft by Jessica Khoury


2022 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 8% 
Goodreads Challenge: 10/52 books - 19% AHEAD!
Series Challenge: 1/20 series - 5% BEHIND!
Netgalley Challenge: 4/13 books - 30% AHEAD!
Haul It Challenge: 8/30 books - 30% AHEAD!

What are you planning on reading in February?

No comments: