Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Top Ten-ish Books I Meant to Read in 2021

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. More information here.


I really liked this prompt in my title last year and it wasn't on the docket for 2022, so I'm twisting this week's 2021 Releases I Was Excited About But Didn't Read to make it the Top Ten-ish Books I Meant to Read in 2021 - but didn't get to. I had 30 books on this list last year and was hoping to do better at reading books on my TBRs in 2021 and I did! I only have 12 books on the list! I'm going to try and update this list like I did with last year's as well.

  1. Wicked Fox by Kat Cho (January)
  2. The Diviners by Libba Bray (May) - read in Jan 2022
  3. Soul of Stars by Ashley Poston (June) - read in Mar 2024
  4. Evermore by Sara Holland (July) - read in Jan 2022
  5. Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton (July)
  6. A Vow So Bold & Deadly by Brigid Kemmerer (July) - read in Jun 2022
  7. Queen of Ruin by Tracy Banghart (August) - read in Feb 2022
  8. Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte (September) - read in Nov 2022
  9. If the Shoe Fits by Julie Murphy (September)- read in Apr 2022
  10. One, Two, Three by Elodie Nowodazkij (September) - read in May 2023
  11. The Year Shakespeare Ruined My Life by Dani Jensen (December) - read in Aug 2022
  12. The Mystwick School for Musicraft by Jessica Khoury (December) - read in Mar 2022

What books did you mean to read in 2021 and never got around to?
Have you read any of the books on my list?

No comments: