Monday, August 1, 2022

August 2022 TBR & Monthly Challenges

My favorite blurb, as always: In 2022, I'm continuing to participate in the Words & Whimsy Reading Challenge (new challenge each month - August is "Camp Words & Whimsy" theme). You sign up and are split into teams and finish books for points. They also have a mini game, photo challenge, and charity challenge to get points for your team as well.

I knew July would be a little wild with a week vacation and then two weeks of band camp. The only week other than that was me catching up on work and training on a new client at the same time so it left me pretty mentally tired too. AND I ended up with a kidney stone starting to pass the last week. July was an adventure. Not necessarily one I would like to repeat, but an adventure none-the-less.

I finished 8 books and, instead of doing another new TBR, I'm going to pull the books I did not read in July to go into August and 2 Netgalley books I'd like to read before their publishing dates. We have a week of all the appointments and then school starts, so it's going to be another busy month and it won't really slow down until like April where we get a month to breathe before all the end of the month stuff haha.

My TBR for August:
  • For Butter or Worse by Erin La Rosa (Kindle - Netgalley)
  • Booked on a Feeling by Jayci Lee (Kindle - Netgalley)
  • Pucked Off by Helena Hunting (Kindle - Purchased)
  • Pucked Love by Helena Hunting (Kindle - Purchased)
  • Desperate Measures by Katee Roberts (Kindle - Purchased)
  • Lizzie Blake's Biggest Mistake by Mazey Eddings (Kindle - Netgalley)
  • The Make-Up Test by Jenny L. Howe (Kindle - Netgalley)


2021 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 58% 
Goodreads Challenge: 69/52 books - 132% COMPLETED 6/8
Series Challenge: 17/20 series - 85% AHEAD!
Netgalley Challenge: 15/13 books - 115% COMPLETED 6/8
Haul It Challenge: 28/30 books - 93% AHEAD!

What are you planning on reading in August?

No comments: