Monday, August 15, 2022

July 2022 Book Haul

I only hauled 9 books this month and I read 6 of those. So that is definitely a huge win. At this point, I have now hauled 72 books and read 43 of them. So I have read 60% of the books I have hauled and that's awesome! I said last month that I would love to be under 20 left unread at the end of the year and I'm currently sitting at 29 unread, so hopefully I can continue to read these books and hit that goal!
 

 
KINDLE/AUDIBLE BOOKS
  1. Astrid Parker Doesn't Fail by Ashley Herring Blake - eARC from Netgalley
  2. Make Me Wilder by Serena Bell
  3. Don't Overthink This by Kelly Piazza
  4. Rebel by Amy Tintera
LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. After I Do by Taylor Jenkins Reid - borrowed audiobook
  2. Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi - borrowed audiobook
  3. Aru Shah and the City of Gold by Roshani Chokshi - borrowed audiobook
  4. Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality by Roshani Chokshi - borrowed audiobook 
  5. The Storyteller: Tales of Life and Music by Dave Grohl - borrowed audiobook


Tally for 2022:
Total Books Hauled: 71 (Read: 42/Unread: 29)
Total Physical Books: 3 (Read: 0/Unread: 3)
Total Kindle/Audible Books: 43 (Read: 17/Unread: 26)
Total Library Books: 25 (Read: 25/Unread: 0)

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in July?
Have you read any of my hauled books?

No comments: