Thursday, September 1, 2022

September 2022 TBR & Monthly Challenge

My favorite blurb, as always: In 2022, I'm continuing to participate in the Words & Whimsy Reading Challenge (new challenge each month - September is "Rings of Power" theme). You sign up and are split into teams and finish books for points. They also have a mini game, photo challenge, and charity challenge to get points for your team as well.

So I still have a few books from my past few months' TBRs that I haven't read and I hope to keep them on the back burner for if I finish books in the upcoming months. However, I needed a fresh TBR and one that tackled some more of my goals for the year.

In August, I finished 10 books. I completed my Haul It challenge and I am one finished series away from completing my goal of 20 finished series (we'll ignore that if I complete my TBR, I will start 6 more series). September is set to be an insane month of work and kids' stuff, so I am giving myself a little grace here and hoping I can still finish 8 books, but won't kick myself if I don't!


My TBR for September:
  • Kings of the Wyld by Nicholas Eames (Paperback - Purchased)
  • The Witch Haven by Sasha Peyton Smith (Hardcover - Purchased)
  • Empire of the Vampire (Audio - Borrowed)
  • One, Two, Three by Elodie Nowodazkij (Kindle - Netgalley)
  • She, Myself, and I by Emma Young (Kindle - Netgalley)
  • Foul Lady Fortune by Chloe Gong (Ebook - Netgalley)
  • Partners in Crime by Alisha Rai (Ebook - Netgalley)
  • Ice Planet Barbarians by Ruby Dixon (Kindle - Purchased)


2021 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 67% 
Goodreads Challenge: 79/52 books - 151% COMPLETED 6/8
Series Challenge: 19/20 series - 95% AHEAD!
Netgalley Challenge: 16/13 books - 123% COMPLETED 6/8
Haul It Challenge: 30/30 books - 100% COMPLETED 8/23

What are you planning on reading in September?

No comments: