Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Top Ten Books on my Fall 2022 TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. More information here.

I'm rolling over 7 books from my Summer TBR (3 of those rolled over from Spring). I wanted to do a fresh seasonal TBR for fall and I did not get that far. That's okay though. I'm planning out my TBRs for the next few months and have added a lot of these to those lists.


  1. The Final Gambit by Jennifer Lynn Barnes - Leftover from my Spring & Summer TBR. I've had this on my TBR and didn't realize that it had not come out until end of August.
  2. Always Jane by Jenn Bennett - Leftover from my Spring & Summer TBR - Netgalley book
  3. The Witch Haven by Sasha Peyton Smith - Leftover from my Spring & Summer TBR
  4. Lizzie Blake's Best Mistake by Mazey Eddings - Leftover from my Summer TBR - Netgalley book
  5. Ice Planet Barbarians by Ruby Dixon - Leftover from my Summer TBR
  6. Soul of Stars by Ashley Poston - Leftover from my Summer TBR
  7. The Cursed Sea by Lauren DeStefano - Leftover from my Summer TBR
  8. Horrid by Katrina Leno - I want a little bit of spooky for the spooky season, so this is on my October TBR. It's also an Owlcrate book I've had for forever.
  9. Black Witch Magic by Mila Nicks - I'm trying to read some good witchy stuff during spooky season as well. This is another Netgalley book I have that I meant to read last year.
  10. The Vegas Diaries by Holly Madison - I hauled this a few years ago and after watching the docuseries about the Playboy mansion, I'm in a mood for hearing more about Holly's life.

No comments: