Saturday, October 1, 2022

October 2022 TBR & Monthly Challenges


My favorite blurb, as always: In 2022, I'm continuing to participate in the Words & Whimsy Reading Challenge (new challenge each month - October is "Worlds of Gaiman" theme). You sign up and are split into teams and finish books for points. They also have a mini game, photo challenge, and charity challenge to get points for your team as well.

I knew September would be insane and it was...so I knocked some audiobooks out and only finished 1 book on my actual TBR of 8. ((awkward smile)). I did read 8 books though, so win! I definitely will be carrying over some books I meant to read this year into 2023 and probably make TBRs of just those books until I can finish them.  I also ended up completing my Series challenge in September!

In October, I am going to try and get some Netgalley books out of the way and also read a few witchy books for spooky season. I'm also reallllly hoping to tackle The Final Empire, which is a behemoth. Wish me luck. I requested a random 3 days off of work in October and if approved, I can read to my heart's content!

My TBR for October:
  • A Very Merry Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams (Kindle - Netgalley)
  • Slip by David Estes (Kindle - Netgalley)
  • Black Witch Magic by Mila Nicks (Kindle - Netgalley)
  • The Ex Hex by Erin Sterling (Kindle - Library)
  • Payback's a Witch by Lana Harper (Audio - Library)
  • The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson (Paperback - Purchased)
  • Learn My Lesson by Katee Roberts (Kindle - Purchased)
  • Horrid by Katrina Leno (Hardcover - Purchased)


2021 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 75% 
Goodreads Challenge: 87/52 books - 167% COMPLETED 6/8
Series Challenge: 21/20 series - 105% COMPLETED 9/16
Netgalley Challenge: 16/13 books - 123% COMPLETED 6/8
Haul It Challenge: 31/30 books - 103% COMPLETED 8/23

What are you planning on reading in October?

No comments: