Monday, October 10, 2022

September 2022 Book Haul

Back down to a smaller haul for the month of September. I only hauled 8 books. 2 were "purchased" by way of them going on sale for free on Kindle. I also hauled 6 library books, all of which have been read. So that's only 2 that are not read. I'm still holding pretty steady at 60% books read of the books I've hauled. Total unread is 35 books.

KINDLE BOOKS

  1. Engagement & Espionage by Penny Reid
  2. My Cone & Only by Susannah Nix

LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. The House Across the Lake by Riley Sager - audiobook
  2. The Rose Society by Marie Lu - audiobook
  3. The Midnight Star by Marie Lu - audiobook
  4. Run, Hide, Fight Back by April Henry - audiobook
  5. Talk Bookish to Me by Kate Bromley - audiobook
  6. The Burning Shadow by Jennifer L. Armentrout - audiobook

Tally for 2022:
Total Books Hauled: 91 (Read: 56/Unread:35)
Total Physical Books: 4 (Read: 2/Unread: 2)
Total Kindle/Audible Books: 52 (Read: 21/Unread: 32)
Total Library Books: 36 (Read: 35/Unread: 1)

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in September?
Have you read any of my hauled books?

No comments: