Monday, September 12, 2022

August 2022 Book Haul

I hauled 11 books in August due to me reading Desperate Measures and needing to have the rest of the series on hand in case I want to read it. I do hope to read at least half the series before year end. I'm still sitting at 60% of hauled books read for this year. I have 33 unread (up 4 from last month) and still hope to get to 20 or lower at the end of the year.

PHYSICAL BOOKS
  1. I'm Glad My Mom Died by Jennette McCurdy - purchased Hardcover
KINDLE/AUDIBLE BOOKS
  1. Learn My Lesson by Katee Roberts
  2. A Worthy Opponent by Katee Roberts
  3. The Beast by Katee Roberts
  4. The Sea Witch by Katee Roberts
  5. Queen Takes Rose by Katee Roberts
  6. Wicked Villains Shorts by Katee Roberts
  7. Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab
LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. Finding Me by Viola Davis - borrowed audiobook
  2. Nora Goes Off Script by Annabel Monaghan - borrowed audiobook
  3. One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid - borrowed audiobook 
  4. The Ex Hex by Erin Sterling - borrowed ebook

Tally for 2022:
Total Books Hauled: 83 (Read: 50/Unread:33)
Total Physical Books: 4 (Read: 0/Unread: 4)
Total Kindle/Audible Books: 47 (Read: 21/Unread: 26)
Total Library Books:29 (Read: 29/Unread: 0)

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in August?
Have you read any of my hauled books?

No comments: