Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Top Ten Series I'd Like to Finish

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. More information here.

I could not resist this prompt because I am forever tracking series and trying to get my overall number down. I'm currently in the middle of 42 series....21 of them are completed. I could cut that number in half if I actually read all the completed series. I want to say my goal is to get under 25 series in 2023. We'll see how that goes. But here are 10 that I would love to complete (and hopefully sooner rather than later):

  1. Elemental Assassin by Jennifer Estep: I started this in 2013 and have 4 books left (one of which I have a galley of that should have been read and reviewed years ago but we aren't going to talk about that). I would just love to finish this series out.
  2. The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater: My goal is to actually reread the first two books because I started them so long ago that I don't really remember the plot or characters. So I'd also love to keep up the momentum and finish it out.
  3. Winston Brothers by Penny Reid: I like these books for quick pick-me-up romances and I only have 4 left of the 7. They are usually quick reads.
  4. The Delphi Trilogy by Rysa Walker: I really enjoyed the first book and it's a completed trilogy, so win!
  5. Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston: I have had Soul of Stars for so long and I have put it on many a TBR. I really just need to bite the bullet and read finish this duology! I'm hoping to finish it this month!
  6. The Daevabad Trilogy by S.A. Chakraborty: Another really awesome series that I started and should have just marathoned but didn't.
  7. Cassidy Blake by Victoria Schwab: The first book was so dang good and middle grade is always quick to get through. I really don't have any excuses.
  8. Mirage by Somaiya Daud: Another duology with the second book just staring daggers at me.
  9. Serpent & Dove by Shelby Manurin: I think I would blow through the rest of this trilogy so dang quickly if I'd just pick it up. It's just 2 books.
  10. Wicked Villains by Katee Roberts: Honestly, I'm gonna blow through this entire series, pun not intended, because it's like a bag of chips in which I'm not hungry but will sit down and gorge myself with no regrets. I'm in the middle of book 3 right now and there are 7.

What series do you want to finish?

No comments: