Monday, November 14, 2022

October 2022 Book Haul

I was super busy this month and that meant not hauling a lot. Not the worst problem to have. I hauled 6 books, 1 physical, 1 for review, and 4 library books. I have read 3 of the 6 and am currently reading 1 of the 3 left. I am now at 67% read of what I've hauled this year. Total unread books is 31 - would love to get that to 25 by year end, but we'll see what happens :)



PHYSICAL BOOKS

  1. Saga Volume 10 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples

KINDLE BOOKS
  1. The Plus One by Mazey Eddings - Netgalley

LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. Carrie Soto is Back by Taylor Jenkins Reid - borrowed audiobook
  2. Payback's a Witch by Lana Harper - borrowed audiobook
  3. My Imaginary Mary by The Lady Janies - borrowed audiobook
  4. The Final Gambit by Jennifer Lynn Barnes


Tally for 2022:
Total Books Hauled: 97
Total Physical Books: 5
Total Kindle Books: 52
Total Library Books: 40

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in October?
Have you read any of my hauled books?

No comments: