Thursday, December 1, 2022

December 2022 TBR & Monthly Challenges


My favorite blurb, as always: In 2022, I'm continuing to participate in the Words & Whimsy Reading Challenge (new challenge each month - December is "Christmas Vacation" theme). You sign up and are split into teams and finish books for points. They also have a mini game, photo challenge, and charity challenge to get points for your team as well.

November seemed to have chilled out a little bit which was great and I was able to read 8 books. 6 of those were on my TBR - huge win! I decided that I will definitely be making shorter TBRs in 2023 to allow myself to mood read a little and pick on the fly. This month I have a lot of Kindle reads and I hope now that it's cozy time that I will be able to really finish all of these. I have one physical book and I really would like to actually read it. I've struggled to read physical books for the past few years.

My TBR for December:
  • The Midnight Orchestra by Jessica Khoury (Hardcover - Purchased)
  • The Delphi Resistance by Rysa Walker (Kindle - Purchased)
  • The Delphi Revolution by Rysa Walker (Kindle - Purchased)
  • The Girl in 6E by A.R. Torre (Kindle - Purchased)
  • I Want My Epidural Back by Karen Alpert (Kindle - Purchased)
  • The Vegas Diaries by Holly Madison (Kindle - Purchased)
  • Undercover Engagement by Samanthe Beck (Kindle - Netgalley)
  • A Spot of Trouble by Teri Wilson (Kindle - Netgalley)


2022 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 91% 
Goodreads Challenge: 105/52 books - 201% COMPLETED 6/8
Series Challenge: 23/20 series - 115% COMPLETED 9/16
Netgalley Challenge: 19/13 books - 146% COMPLETED 6/8
Haul It Challenge: 35/30 books - 116% COMPLETED 8/23

What are you planning on reading in December?

No comments: