Monday, December 12, 2022

November 2022 Book Haul

I hauled 2 books in November. I feel like November came and went so quickly that I just didn't have time to haul things. I did better about sticking to my TBR as well, so I think I hauled less because of that. I have read The Kiss Curse and I now have read 70 of the 100 books I've hauled in 2022. Leaving total unread count at 30. I still would like to get it down to 25 by the end of the month. However, I only have 1 of the books on my December TBR, so it's unlikely that will happen. I'm still really happy with having read 70% of what I hauled in the year. What an accomplishment!

KINDLE BOOKS
  1. Lucien and I by Sasha Clinton

LIBRARY BOOKS
  1.  The Kiss Curse by Erin Sterling - borrowed audiobook


Tally for 2022:
Total Books Hauled: 100
Total Physical Books: 5
Total Kindle Books: 50
Total Library Books: 45

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in November?
Have you read any of my hauled books?

No comments: