Monday, February 13, 2023

January 2023 Book Haul

Hello and howdy, it's time for my first book haul of the year. Last year, I actually did really well with a 70% rate of reading my hauled books. I'd definitely love to get that number higher, if I can. I hauled quite a few review books this month and I'm hoping that doesn't shoot me in the foot. Overall, I'd definitely love to haul under 8 books each month because that's what I tend to read on average per month. We'll see how it goes :) An awesome part about this haul in particular is that I did not spend any money on these books. They were all free to me!


PURCHASED BOOKS

  1. The Chemistry of Love by Sariah Wilson (Kindle First)

REVIEW BOOKS
  1.  Love & Panic by Raina Ash
  2. The Witch Hitch by Elizabeth Bass
  3. The Firefighter's Dilemma by Mariah Ankenman
  4. Secretly Yours by Tessa Bailey
  5. Text Appeal by Amber Roberts

LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. The Light We Carry by Michelle Obama (Audio)



Tally for 2023:
Total Books Hauled: 7 (1 Read / 6 Unread)
Total Purchased Books: 1 (0 Read / 1 Unread)
Total Review Books: 5 (0 Read / 6 Unread)
Total Library Books: 1 (1 Read / 0 Unread)
Total Spent: $0
Total Saved: $74.45

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in January?
Have you read any of my hauled books?

No comments: