Monday, August 14, 2023

July 2023 Book Haul

Again, staying fairly steady with hauling - and there are only 5 books this month. I have read 3 of them as they were library books. The other two were "purchased" in that I checked my Kindle wishlist and they were free. So I have still only actually paid for 7 books this year out of the 48 I have hauled. I have read 71% of the hauled books which is up from 70% last month. Hoping to continue that trend. There are now 14 books hauled that remain unread. Really pleased with how this year is shaking out!

PURCHASED BOOKS
  1. The Hate Zone by Gigi Blume (Kindle)
  2. Farm Cove Bliss by E.D. Hackett (Kindle)
LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. Moorewood Family Rules by HelenKay Dimon (Audio)
  2. The Seven Year Slip by Ashley Poston (Audio)
  3. You're Not Supposed to Die Tonight by Kalynn Bayron (Audio)

Tally for 2023:
Total Books Hauled: 48 (Read: 34 / Unread: 14)
Total Purchased Books: 9 (Read: 3 / Unread: 6)
Total Review Books: 9 (Read: 2 / Unread: 7)
Total Library Books: 30 (Read: 29 / Unread: 1)

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in July?
Have you read any of my hauled books?

No comments: