Friday, September 1, 2023

September 2023 TBR + Challenge Update

I cannot believe August is gone and September is here. September is jam packed with lots of band and school events. I know I won't get a second to breathe, so I'm hoping to just listen to some audiobooks at work like I did in August and really just knock out some of my past TBR books and not take it so seriously.

I'm ahead on my Goodreads challenge and behind in both series and Netgalley challenges. Unless I do a full on month of only my galley books, I don't think I'm finishing that challenge this year. I also checked in on my series and realized I'm now in the middle of more series than I started the year with...despite finishing 12 ::face palm::

Oh well! They really are just challenges that I'm trying to complete for me, but nothing happens if I don't finish them.


My TBR for September:

  • The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot (Audio)
  • Brave New World by Aldous Huxley (Audio)
  • Uglies by Scott Westerfeld (Audio)
  • Graceling by Kristin Cashore (Audio)


2023 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 67% 
Goodreads Challenge: 72/100 books - 72% AHEAD!
Series Challenge: 12/20 series - 60% BEHIND!
Netgalley Challenge: 8/20 books - 40% BEHIND!

What are you planning on reading in September?

No comments: