Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Top Ten Books on my Fall 2023 TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. More information here.

It's that time again. Seasonal TBR is upon me and I have not made near as much progress as I had hoped. My reading definitely took a dip in the last few months with the school year starting and marching band fully underway. I have 8 books that are leftover and added 2 new ones. Some of these I have to read the physical book and that is definitely intimidating me. I just haven't picked up a physical book in so long. Maybe as the weather begins to cool down I'll pick up one of these and actually finish them!
  1. Always Jane by Jenn Bennett - Leftover from my 2022 Seasonal TBR (All 4) + Spring & Summer 2023 TBR - Netgalley book
  2. Soul of Stars by Ashley Poston - Leftover from my Summer, Fall, & Winter TBR + Spring & Summer 2023 TBR
  3. The Cursed Sea by Lauren DeStefano - Leftover from my Summer, Fall, & Winter TBR + Spring & Summer 2023 TBR
  4. Black Witch Magic by Mila Nicks - Leftover from my Fall & Winter TBR + Spring & Summer 2023 TBR
  5. Unfortunately Yours by Tessa Bailey - Leftover from my Summer 2023 TBR - Netgalley book
  6. The Love Theorem by Camilla Isley - Leftover from my Summer 2023 TBR - Netgalley book
  7. Text Appeal by Amber Roberts - Leftover from my Summer 2023 TBR - Netgalley book
  8. The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson - Leftover from my Summer 2023 TBR
  9. The Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon - I have been on a roll listening to the Outlander books. I've only watched through season 5 and would love to at least catch up.
  10. The Midnight Orchestra by Jessica Khoury - I meant to read this in the same month it published and I received it. In January 2022. So almost 2 years ago now. Whoops.

What books are on your seasonal TBR?
What books on my TBR should I get to first?

No comments: