Sunday, October 1, 2023

October 2023 TBR + Challenge Update

I had a very busy September and October will be just as busy since it's marching band season. In September, I decided to just pull some old old TBR books out in audio format. I ended up listening to 22 books and DNF'd 1 audiobook. I knocked out a ton of the old TBR. I figure I'm just going to continue that in October.

I'm almost done with my Goodreads challenge for the year with just 4 books to go. I would like to concentrate more on Netgalley books but I don't have mental space to really just buckle down and sit and physically read a book. We'll see, but for now, I'll probably end the year not meeting my Netgalley or Series goals.

My TBR for October:
  • Text Appeal by Amber Roberts (Netgalley/Kindle)
  • Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon (Audio)
  • The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams (Audio)
  • LIFELIK3 by Jay Kristoff (Audio)


2023 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 75% 
Goodreads Challenge: 96/100 books - 96% AHEAD!
Series Challenge: 16/20 series - 80% AHEAD!
Netgalley Challenge: 8/20 books - 40% BEHIND!

What are you planning on reading in October?

No comments: