Monday, September 11, 2023

August 2023 Book Haul

I hauled quite a few books this month - all library. I have read all of the books I've hauled. I'm at 77% for books that I have read hauled this year (what a weird sentence), up from 71% last month. Again I say that I hope to continue this trend. I have 13 books that have been hauled that I have not read.

LIBRARY BOOKS

  1. Happy Place by Emily Henry (Audio)
  2. Arrival Stories by Amy Schumer and Christy Turlington Burns (Audio)
  3. Something Wilder by Christina Lauren (Audio)
  4. Windwitch by Susan Dennard (Audio)
  5. How Y'all Doing by Leslie Jordan (Audio)
  6. The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendrix (Audio)
  7. Practice Makes Perfect by Sarah Adams (Audio)
  8. A Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon  (Audio)
  9. Borrow My Heart by Kasie West (Audio)

Tally for 2023:
Total Books Hauled: 57 (Read: 44 / Unread: 13)
Total Purchased Books: 9 (Read: 3 / Unread: 6)
Total Review Books: 9 (Read: 2 / Unread: 7)
Total Library Books: 39 (Read: 39 / Unread: 0)

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in August?
Have you read any of my hauled books?

No comments: