Monday, February 12, 2024

January 2024 Book Haul

Howdy howdy! It's my first haul of 2024. I hauled 9 books total and have read 7 of those 9. I said in my last haul that my intent is to haul fewer books and read more (realistically all) of my hauled books. So for 2024 so far, I have read 77% of hauled books. We'll see how next month goes :) I also spent $0 on books this month. I have a giant Kindle wishlist and purchase books when they drop low - especially when they are free. Using the library saved me $107.54 in January!

PURCHASED BOOKS

  1. Almost Surely Dead by Amina Akhtar (Kindle - Kindle First)
  2. Hurt For Me by Heather Levy (Kindle - Kindle First)
LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. The Chalice of the Gods by Rick Riordan (Audio)
  2. Starling House by Alix E. Harrow (Audio)
  3. Better Hate Than Never by Chloe Liese (Audio)
  4. Counting the Cost by Jill Duggar (Audio) 
  5. Leslie F*cking Jones by Leslie Jones (Audio)
  6. Two Wrongs Make a Right by Chloe Liese (Audio)
  7. Immortal in Death by JD Robb (Audio)
What did you buy, borrow, or receive in January?
Have you read any of my hauled books?

No comments: