Friday, March 1, 2024

March 2024 TBR

I may be shooting myself in the foot a little here, but February was not a good reading month. I was talking about it with a fellow reader that February is either the month I read 2 books or 48, there is no in between (obviously exaggerating). This year it just so happens that it was a slower reading month (with only 6 reads) and I also only read one book off my TBR which is not ideal.

So the shooting myself in the foot comes with adding all my unread TBR from January and February for my March TBR instead of picking new books. I want to read these. I need to read them. I have 2 physical books and 3 ebooks to read. Fingers crossed I can knock out my TBR while still mood reading.

My TBR for March:

  • Soul of Stars by Ashley Poston (started in January)
  • Always Jane by Jenn Bennett (Jan)
  • For Butter or Worse by Erin La Rosa (Feb)
  • Let's Talk About Love by Claire Kann (Feb)
  • From the Jump by Lacie Waldon (Feb)
What are you planning on reading in March?

No comments: