Monday, July 15, 2024

June 2024 Book Haul

Well, here we are and in June, I hauled 25 books. I once again, didn't spend anything on any of my hauls. There was a Stuff Your Kindle Day and I got a bunch of things. At the end of June, I've read 13 of my hauled books. A majority of those are ones that I borrowed from the library. I think I'm going to have to throw some hauled books on my future TBRs and try and knock them out. I'm down from 85% read to 78% read, so I definitely would like to get that number higher!

PURCHASED BOOKS
  1. The Love Hack by Sophie Ranald (Kindle)
  2. Twisted Lies by Ana Huang (Audio)
  3. The Ever King by L.J. Andrews (Kindle)
  4. Queen of Roses by Briar Boelyn (Kindle)
  5. The Dagger and the Forbidden Heir by Emilia Jae (Kindle)
  6. House of Beating Wings by Olivia Wildenstein (Kindle)
  7. House of Striking Oaths by Olivia Wildenstein (Kindle)
  8. The Night Market by Jesikah Sundin (Kindle)
  9. Inked by Rachel Refer (Kindle)
  10. Crown of Earth and Sky by Emberly Ash (Kindle)
  11. Lipstick & Camera Clicks by D.J. Murphy (Kindle)
LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J. Maas (Kindle)
  2. The Camelot Betrayal by Kiersten White (Audio)
  3. The Kingdom of Copper by S.A. Chakraborty (Audio)
  4. Bride by Ali Hazelwood (Audio)
  5. All the Sinners Bleed by S.A. Cosby (Audio)
  6. Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare (Audio)
  7. Queenie by Candice Carty-Williams (Audio)
  8. The Happy Ever After Playlist by Abby Jimenez (Audio)
  9. The Excalibur Curse by Kiersten White (Audio)
  10. Twisted Games by Ana Huang (Audio)
  11. Twisted Hate by Ana Huang (Audio)
  12. Powerless by Lauren Roberts (Audio)
  13. Life's Too Short by by Abby Jimenez (Audio)
  14. Say Yes to the Marquess by Tessa Dare (Audio)
What did you buy, borrow, or receive in June?
Have you read any of my hauled books?

No comments: