Saturday, August 3, 2024

August 2024 TBR

I'm so excited to "announce" that I have completed my updated Goodreads goal for the year in July. I have hit 100 books and will not be upping it any further. I started the year at 75, switched it to 100, and from here on out, it's just seeing how much further I can go past it! In July I also went back through my TBR shelves on Goodreads. I'm still technically working on it but I have removed all the books that I am no longer interested in reading. So I just feel like August is a fresh start!

So instead of recycling my TBR from past months, I'm adding new books and I will still hopefully get to the older TBR books too. This month, I have 3 books I've purchased over the years (1 Hardcover, 2 Kindle) and then one book for review that is St. Martin's Press, so I will not be posting about it. This is a very backlogged review book from a few years ago.

My TBR for August:
  • Vespertine by Margaret Rogerson (Hardcover)
  • Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jenn Bennett (Kindle)
  • Heir to Thorn and Flame by Ben Alderson (Kindle)
What are you planning on reading in August?

No comments: