Monday, August 12, 2024

July 2024 Book Haul

Okay for July, I hauled less than I did in June, so we're doing better here. I didn't spend anything in June as most of these are library books. Out of the 16 that I have hauled, I have read 15 of them. I improved my total read of hauled books ratio back up to 84% this month. I have 18 books I've hauled this year that remain unread. Again hoping to knock that number down. :)

REVIEW BOOKS

  1. Illicit Temptations by Katee Robert (Netgalley)

LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. When a Scot Ties the Knot by Tessa Dare (Audio)
  2. Just for the Summer by Abby Jimenez (Audio)
  3. Notes on an Execution by Danya Kukafka (Audio)
  4. Gleanings by Neal Shusterman (Audio)
  5. Funny Story by Emily Henry (Audio)
  6. Ivy Aberdeen's Letter to the World by Ashley Herring Blake (Audio)
  7. Only a Breath Apart by Katie McGarry (Audio)
  8. Words in Deep Blue by Cath Crowley (Audio)
  9. Little & Lion by Brandy Colbert (Audio)
  10. I Have Lost My Way by Gayle Forman (Audio)
  11. How to Age Disgracefully by Clare Pooley (Audio)
  12. Iron Flame by Rebecca Yarros (Audio)
  13. Kiss Her Once for Me by Alison Cochrun (Audio)
  14. The Killer's Shadow by John E. Douglas (Audio)
  15. The Paradise Problem by Christina Lauren (Audio)


What did you buy, borrow, or receive in July?
Have you read any of my hauled books?

No comments: