Sunday, September 1, 2024

September 2024 TBR

August went by so quickly and I am, of course, full force into fall mode. So I tried to pick out a few seasonal reads for September. I included 3 Netgalley books and 1 Library book on this list. I have been reading more ebooks lately, so I'm hoping I can continue that trend. I started listening to more audiobooks when I started working in 2021 and it became really hard for me to read in bed at night because I was so tired. But I've been making more time before I'm tired to read. I still listen to lots of audiobooks while I work so I can do more than one thing at a time and not go crazy, but I'd love to read more Kindle books and eventually start picking back up physical books too!

My TBR for September:

  • Dating You, Hating You by Christina Lauren (Kindle - Library)
  • The Witch Hunt by Sasha Peyton Smith (Kindle - Netgalley)
  • The Witch Hitch by Elizabeth Bass (Kindle - Netgalley)
  • Illicit Temptations by Katee Robert (Kindle - Netgalley)
What are you planning on reading in September?

No comments: