Friday, February 3, 2012

Wicked Winter Readathon 2012

So excited - today I am participating in my very first readathon :)

To join in, check out {this post} on Kindle Fever.

What I plan on reading:
  • Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher ~ currently halfway through
  • Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
  • Sugar Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke
  • Mister Ray by Adam Perry
Now hopefully I will actually get to read all of them. I have to do a bunch of cleaning that I've neglected all week PLUS grocery shop too. We also may be going down to Syracuse this weekend to book shop.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

thirteen reasons is a good book...i think you will like it!

Bellas Shelf said...

I have 13 reasons why & hush hush, why I have yet to read them is beyond me! They r awesum!
I am hoping I can get through at least 1 of my reads. I picked 4 but I think that was too ambitious of me..
We'll see. Are you doing the Wicked Winter Ball contest? It's on Kimba Caffeinated's page now. It looks fun!
I woke up l8 so I have to hurry b4 the 2pm est deadline!
WW Read-a-Thon Books&Beyond