Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Rewind


Today is a REWIND day for Top Ten Tuesday, meaning you can choose any of the past TTT topics to talk about. I'm gonna be a total suck up and do two-in-one. I haven't gotten to do too many of these.

The first one is Top Ten Books I'm Excited to Read in 2012:
Diners, Dives & Dead Ends (Rose Strickland Mystery, #1)Shadow and Bone (The Grisha Trilogy, #1)Glitch (Glitch, #1)Marked (House of Night, #1)The Demon King (Seven Realms, #1)Reached (Matched, #3)A Clash of Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire, #2)One For The Money (Stephanie Plum, #1)Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)All These Things I've Done (Birthright, #1)



The second one is Top Ten Books Everyone Has Read But Me:
The Princess Diaries (The Princess Diaries, #1)Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)The Fault in Our StarsThe Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1)Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #1)
The Catastrophic History of You and MeAcross the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)The Selection (The Selection, #1)

7 comments:

Natasha said...

Great choices! I really want to read Anna Dressed in Blood. I read the first four or five in the House of Night series, I liked it but it was a love hate scenario. The triangle can get tiresome, but it's still a good read.

I'm a new follower!

Here's mine:
http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday-june-5th-2012.html

yarereviews said...

I love this list! glitch and marked were really good! I want to read the rest too! >.<
my ttt; http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/06/top-ten-tuesday-any-topic.html

R said...

I was left lacking when I read Princess Diaries. It was just kinda blah.

As for the 50 Shades series, get through the 1st book and you're good. It has no plot and no character development. But the 2nd and 3rd are good.

Amanda said...

I am so excited to read Shadow and Bone as well! A Clash of Kings and the rest of ASoIaF are amazing. I haven't read any of those books you feel like everyone has read except for you, so I guess it's not just you haha. But great lists!

Tanya Patrice said...

Some of the ones I want to read are on this list as well, like Shadow and Bone. I really liked Clash of Kings and the Vampire Academy series.

Robyn said...

i haven't read the grey books either-but i really don't think we are missing much

lillylilac said...

A Clash of Kings is the next book I'm planning to read and I haven't read any of the books you feel everyone else has read.