Monday, May 13, 2013

Bout of Books 7.0 - Starting Line//Daily Updates

 

You can see my goals and full book list: here.

But for now it's time to read!

Monday 5/13
Current Book(s):
Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles, #3)Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2)
Pages Read: 50 (Beautiful Chaos) + 355 (Dare You To) = 405
Books Finished: 0
Thoughts: 1PM It's getting close to Twitter chat time. I have not read very much today so far. Hoping to change that. I also want to visit blogs. I think I'll do that during the chat.
10PM The Twitter chat was a ton of fun and went by quickly! Woah. I think that's the craziest chat I've ever participated in. 2 more hours and 50 more pages to reach my daily goal of 200 pages. I'm gonna visit and comment on some goal posts right now though!

-------------------------------------
Tuesday 5/14
Current Book(s):
Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2)Spellbinding
Pages Read: 125 (Dare You To) + 35 (Spellbinding) = 160
Books Finished: 1
Thoughts: 7AM I am no good once I get sucked into a book. So even though technically I read until about 2AM last night, I'm counting those pages for Monday not today. I'll try and keep better track today. 12PM Yay! Finished a book and almost up to my page goal for today. 11PM One more hour today and 75 more pages to read. I got distracted making cookies and playing Candy Crush LOL

-------------------------------------
Wednesday 5/15
Current Book(s):
Spellbinding
Pages Read: 93 (Spellbinding) = 93
Books Finished: 1
Thoughts: 8AM Scared today is not going to turn out so well. I slept horribly - thanks to my freaking allergies. Getting my cup of coffee in and trying to keep awake. 10PM I finally got time to read and then I ended up joining the twitter chat. Oops. Gonna try and make the most of these last two hours!

-------------------------------------
Thursday 5/16
Current Book(s):
Spellbinding The Vicious Deep
Pages Read: 144 pages (Spellbinding) + 40 pages (The Vicious Deep) = 184
Books Finished: 2
Thoughts: 5PM I have yet to participate in any challenges, but I've followed a few new blogs and did two Twitter chats. I've also finished another book. :) Starting The Vicious Deep now

-------------------------------------
Friday 5/17
Current Book(s):
The Vicious Deep
Pages Read: 58 (The Vicious Deep)= 58
Books Finished: 2
Thoughts: 7AM I have a hair appointment today that is supposed to take around 3 hours. I assume most of this will be sitting in the chair, so I'm bringing my book with me :) I went to bed early last night, so I didn't read much.

-------------------------------------
Saturday 5/18
Current Book(s):
The Vicious Deep
Pages Read: 45 (The Vicious Deep) = 45
Books Finished: 2
Thoughts: 9AM I don't really have plans today, so I am really hoping that I can read for a majority of the day.

-------------------------------------
Sunday 5/19
Current Book(s):
The Vicious DeepThe Elite (The Selection, #2)
Pages Read: 225 (The Vicious Deep) + 14 (The Elite) = 239
Books Finished: 3
Thoughts: 8AM I've been tapering off and I hate when I do that at the end of a readathon. So today I plan to finish TVD and try and almost finish Beautiful Chaos. It's a rainy, icky day here. Yesterday I got totally wrapped up in catching up on my tv shows and gardening. 3PM Doing a lot better today, but I'm still kind of distracted lol 10PM Finished my 3rd book. Going to start my 4th here in a bit. :) Much happier with today's progress.

-------------------------------------
Finish Line:
Books Finished:
Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2)SpellbindingThe Vicious Deep

Total pages: 1184
Thoughts: My goals were four books, three challenges, one chat, and 200 pages a day. I didn't quite get there. 3 books, 0 challenges, 2 chats, and only 2 days did I hit 200. It was a very busy week. However, last readathon I participated in ended horribly with 1 book read and 359 pages read. So I am very excited that I did way better. I didn't do as well as last BOB, but I still improved on my last readathon and got pretty close to my goals.


hoo hoo!

No comments: