Thursday, June 18, 2015

My June TBR List & Upcoming Releases


I have been putting this post off further and further, basically because I kept forgetting to grab my new releases document and grab the book images from Goodreads. Well, I finally did it today, so now I can post this baby! And I'm also prepping next month's so it can be posted on the first like it's supposed to be done. I've not read as much as I really have wanted to lately. Nighttime is typically when I read the most and lately, with Mason, I just want to sleep when I crawl into bed, understandably. Now that he's a bit older and is allowing me a little more free time, I'm reading a teensy bit more. I'm working on It and Dorothy Must Die, at the moment.

Possible June Reads: 
  • It by Stephen King
  • Wicked by Gregory Maguire [reread]
  • The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson [new series]
  • Everblue by Brenda Pandos [new series]
  • The Program by Susanne Young [new series]
  • Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige [new series]


SpelledThe Edge of ForeverThe Summer of Chasing MermaidsThe Devil You KnowSecret of the SevensSweetAliveHello, I Love YouDead Ice (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #24)The Witch Hunter (The Witch Hunter, #1)Deadly DesignPowerless (The Hero Agenda, #1)Emmy & OliverThe Leveller (The Leveller, #1)Down the Rabbit Hole: Curious Adventures and Cautionary Tales of a Former Playboy BunnyWicked Charms (Lizzy & Diesel, #3)Between the NotesAfter HoursBetween Us and the Moon

What books are on your June TBR? What have you read so far?
What June releases are you excited about?

No comments: