I saw this readathon pop up on my Bloglovin' feed and decided to join in. I didn't participate the first two years. This one is hosted by Jessi of Novel Heartbeat and is NOT romance/love themed, just an FYI. For more information, click the banner above to go to the blog post and sign ups.
- Read a little each day!
- Finish Strings and prepare a review - it is an eARC and I need to have it done by Feb 15, so perfect timing for the readathon.
- Strings by David Estes - I'm about 1/3 the way through right now
- The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien - about 9% through this one
- Animal Farm by George Orwell - on my Feb TBR list
- Outage by Ellisa Barr - on my Netgalley list