So I was at 5 books behind and got down to 4 and now I'm up to 6. OUCH. It's going to be a busy week for me, but I'm hoping that the upcoming Bout of Books readathon will get me caught up.
What I may read:
- Nightseer by Laurell K. Hamilton
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (new series)
- The Crucible by Arthur Miller
- The Initiation and The Captive, Part 1 by L.J. Smith (new series)
- Unhinged by A.G. Howard (continuing series)
Love & Gelato // If I Was Your Girl // Whisper to Me // The Crown // Suffer Love
The Unexpected Everything // Jerkbait // This Is My Brain on Boys // Some Kind of Happiness // The Only Thing Worse Than Me is You
The Problem With Forever // Girl Against the Universe // The Crown's Game // The Last Star // Sleepless in Manhattan
Every Exquisite Thing
What books do you hope to read this month?
What releases are you excited for?