Monday, May 2, 2016

May TBR List + Upcoming Releases


So I was at 5 books behind and got down to 4 and now I'm up to 6. OUCH. It's going to be a busy week for me, but I'm hoping that the upcoming Bout of Books readathon will get me caught up.


What I may read:
  • Nightseer by Laurell K. Hamilton
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (new series)
  • The Crucible by Arthur Miller
  • The Initiation and The Captive, Part 1 by L.J. Smith (new series)
  • Unhinged by A.G. Howard (continuing series)


Hurricane Kiss // The Girl I Used To Be // Anything You Want // The Hidden Oracle // Summer of Sloane

Love & Gelato // If I Was Your Girl // Whisper to Me // The Crown // Suffer Love

The Unexpected Everything // Jerkbait // This Is My Brain on Boys // Some Kind of Happiness // The Only Thing Worse Than Me is You

The Problem With Forever // Girl Against the Universe // The Crown's Game // The Last Star // Sleepless in Manhattan

Every Exquisite Thing
 

What books do you hope to read this month?
What releases are you excited for?

No comments: