I'm down to 4 books behind my yearly Goodreads challenge instead of 5. I'm so proud of myself for finishing FIVE books last month. It's insane because back in the day, I read those same books in one day each. It took me 5 days what it is now taking me a month to do. So I'm rereading the Southern Vampire Mystery books - I have 7 left and my hope is to have them done by August. I also hope though to read some of Outage and Yellow Brick War. Here is my pretend possible TBR for the month...
What I may read:
- Interview with the Vampire with Anne Rice (new series)
- The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
- Fever 1793 by Laurie Halse Anderson
- Firelight by Sophie Jordan (new series)
- Poison Princess by Kresley Cole (new series)
What books do you hope to read this month?
What releases are you excited for?