Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Top Ten Books I'd Kill To Get Early

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. More information here.




  1. What If It's Us by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera // I love Becky Albertalli and I've been wanting to read (and own) Adam Silvera's novels. The two of them together plus a gay meet-cute.
  2. Wildcard by Marie Lu // The second book in the Warcross duology is going to be AMAZING. It doesn't have a cover yet, but I cannot wait to see what it looks like and I want to read it yesterday.
  3. Hocus Pocus and the All New Sequel by A.W. Jantha // I saw this on Netgalley, "wished for it", and AHHHHH! I NEED IT. Like there is nothing more to say there. It's Hocus Pocus.
  4. My Plain Jane by Brodi Ashton, Jodi Meadows, and Cynthia Hand // I have the second The Lady Janies book preordered. But June cannot come quick enough. I really don't read historical fiction, but I absolutely loved My Lady Jane and I know My Plain Jane is going to be so amazing.
  5. Smoke in the Sun by Renee Adhieh // Another sequel to a duology that I cannot wait for. I wish the cover was teal and gorgeous like the first one. I'm just not big on the cover, but the cover can be ugly as sin as long as the story is good.
  6. LIFEL1K3 by Jay Kristoff // Kristoff could write any type of story and I would read it. It's hard to summarize this synopsis, so you gotta follow the link to Goodreads to read up.
  7. Furyborn by Claire Legrand // I have read an excerpt and I think this will be a wonderful fantasy from what I have read. Plus I love the cover.
  8. The Winds of Winter by George R.R. Martin // This book is never...ever...ever...going to be released. *SOBS*
  9. On the Come Up by Angie Thomas // T.H.U.G. was such an incredible, poignant, timely read. Thomas is clearly a very talented author to have made the wave that she did. I'm looking forward to another fantastic work from her.
  10. Untitled by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff // This dynamic duo is writing yet another sci fi set in space and I am HERE. FOR. IT. It doesn't have a title (or cover) yet but the series is called the Andromeda Cycle.

What books would you kill to get early?!

No comments: