Monday, June 4, 2018

#AYearAThon [June TBR] + Relaxathon [TBR]

Each first full week of the month, a #AYearAThon readathon is held and there are themes and challenges for each month. In the month of June, the theme is CATCH UP/FINISH A SERIES with the challenge of reading a duology. It runs from June 4 to 10.

I am also participating in the Creating & Co readathon called the Relaxathon. It has a group book and four other challenges. Since I participating in two readathons at the same time, I tried to find at least one book that would go for both themes. So let's talk about the books I'm reading (and I will list the Relaxathon challenges).

  1. Group book: Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett
  2. Pool/Beach Read: Love, Life, and the List by Kasie West
  3. Something dealing with water: Daughter of the Siren Queen by Trisha Levenseller (will also count towards the theme and challenge of #AYearathon)
  4. Something less than 200 pages: Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire
  5. Related to travel: The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken 
Updated on 6/8: Surprisingly enough, I have already finished one book, Starry Eyes. A whopping 432 page book. It actually can count for 4 of the 5 challenges. So I'm relaxing a little and starting on my under 200 page book today :)
Updated on 6/11: I didn't end up reading a ton during the weekend but I'm happy with what I accomplished this week - especially with family in town and two appointments!

Total books finished: 1
Total pages read: 432 + 66 = 498

No comments: