Friday, June 1, 2018

June Monthly TBR & Challenge Updates


Last month, I wanted to keep my TBR low because I was in the middle of reading 7 books. Well, all I did was add 1 more book to that list (despite finishing 7 books in May). So I'm now currently reading 8 books and who knows if I'll finish them this month with my TBR. The Relaxathon readathon and the #AYearAThon readathon take place in the same week in June, so I have one book that counts for both and then 4 other books I will be reading for the Relaxathon. Plus my Owlcrate book.

My Tentative TBR for June:
  • Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young
  • Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett 
  • Love, Life, & the List by Kasie West
  • Daughter of the Siren Queen by Trisha Levenseller
  • Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire
  • The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken


My goal is to finish 10 series in 2018. I have a page that lists my current series: here.
Books read in a series this month: 3 (Truth or Beard, Brave, Renegades)
Series finished this month: 0 (x) - Total for 2018: 3
Series started this month: 2 (Winston Brothers and Renegades) - Total for 2018: 6
Series tally: 39 + 2 - 0 = 41 series in the middle of



My goal is to read 40 books published before 2018. I don't necessarily have a list for this.
In May, I read 5 backlisted books: Mr 60%, Truth or Beard, Brave, Renegades, Imperfect Justice. My total is 33 backlisted books read.

2018 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 41% 
Goodreads Challenge: 42/52 books - 80% AHEAD!
Travel Gnome Challenge: 19/23 books - 82% AHEAD!
Series Challenge: 3/10 series - 30% BEHIND!
Movie Adaptation Challenge: 5/2 books - 250% COMPLETED!
Netgalley Challenge: 16/24 books - 66% AHEAD!
Owlcrate Challenge: 4/12 books - 33% BEHIND!
Popsugar Challenge: 26/20  - 130% COMPLETED!
Beat the Backlist Challenge: 33/40 books - 82% AHEAD!
Creating & Co Challenge: 4/9 books  - 44% AHEAD!

NETGALLEY 
I started May with 59 books. I read 2 books and added 3 books. So June starts out at 60 books.

OWLCRATE BOOKS 
Roseblood, The Hearts We Sold, Before She Ignites, The Cruel Prince, The Hazel Wood, Heart of Iron, Ace of Shades, and Sky in the Deep.

What are you planning on reading in June?

No comments: