Monday, October 8, 2018

RIP Readathon [TBR]


I'm going a little easy because it's fall break and I have a busy week ahead of me. I chose to read one book that is already on my October TBR and it will count for two challenges. I also chose a book I'm nearly halfway through for Creature Feature and going with a middle grade for Cozy Read.

  1. Book with Black on the Cover: Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa
  2. Book with Keyword in Title: Dark, Shadow, Moon, Spell: Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa
  3. Cozy Read: Nevermoor by Jessica Townsend
  4. Creature Feature: ACOTAR by Sarah J. Maas
  5. Group Read: A Discovery of Witches - but I have read it already and don't feel like rereading :) So I'm sitting that one out.
Updated on 10/16: As expected, the week was busy and I didn't read a ton. I got 8% through Shadow of the Fox and I also finished the last 2/3 of Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House on audiobook from my library (it wasn't on my list but that can count for Creature Feature, right?! lol)
Total books finished: 0
Total pages read: 33

No comments: