Friday, October 5, 2018

September Book Haul

Book Haul | Check out the books I hauled this month #bookhaul

So before I get started, I must update on my unhaul challenge. If you missed it, here is the initial post. I had 6 books to read, 3 physical, 3 ebooks. I read 2 of the physical books and I'm currently reading 1 of the ebooks. I can buy no new ebooks and I have to release Carve the Mark into the wild since I didn't read it. So in October, I cannot buy any Kindle books (I'm going to get my free one from Kindle First, but otherwise, no buying unless I read one).

I have 11 books for September, most of which were free, except for my sub box books and Crazy Rich Asians, which I just had to have because the library book was due and I couldn't renew it.



PHYSICAL BOOKS
  1. City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab - received in the Sept Owlcrate Jr box
  2. Mirage by Somaiya Daud - received in the Sept Owlcrate box
KINDLE BOOKS
  1. The Rule of One by Ashley Saunders, Leslie Saunders - received from Kindle First Reads
  2. Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid - purchased from Amazon for $0.00 
  3. The Confectioner's Guild by Claire Luana - received from Netgalley
  4. Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan - purchased from Amazon for $9.99 
  5. You Owe Me a Murder by Eileen Cook - received from Netgalley
LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. Heretics Anonymous by Katie Henry - borrowed ebook from my local library
  2. El Deafo by Cece Bell - borrowed ebook from my local library
  3. Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson - borrowed audiobook from my local library 
  4. The Love Letters of Abelard and Lily by Laura Creedle - borrowed ebook from my local library

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in September?
Have you read any of my books?

No comments: