Thursday, November 1, 2018

November Monthly TBR & Challenge Updates

Monthly TBR and Challenge Update | The post where I share what I plan to read and how badly I'm doing on my yearly reading challenges :)

I had 5 books on my October TBR and started 2 of them. It was a rough go. I did read 3 library books that were not on my TBR, but two of those were audiobooks that I had already been reading in physical form. October was, in general, such a stressful month and I didn't get as much done - reading, blogging, and college-wise - as I normally do. It's the lowest amount of books I have read all year. This month, I have 4 books on my TBR and we'll see what happens. I don't anticipate it being too rough of a month.

My Tentative TBR for November:
  • White Little Lies by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
  • An Unkindness of Ghosts by Rivers Soloman
  • Talon by Julie Kagawa
  • Everless by Sara Holland


My goal is to finish 10 series in 2018. I have a page that lists my current series: here.
Books read in a series this month: 0 (x)
Series finished this month: 0 (x) - Total for 2018: 6
Series started this month: 0 (x) - Total for 2018: 12
Series tally: 42 + 0 - 0 = 42 series in the middle of



My goal is to read 40 books published before 2018. I don't necessarily have a list for this.
In October, I read 2 backlisted books: The Love Letters of Abelard and Lily, It. My total is 64 backlisted books read.

2018 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 83% 
Goodreads Challenge: 82/52 books - 157% COMPLETED!
Travel Gnome Challenge: 30/23 books - 130% COMPLETED!
Series Challenge: 6/10 series - 60% BEHIND!
Movie Adaptation Challenge: 9/2 books - 450% COMPLETED!
Netgalley Challenge: 20/24 books - 83% ON TRACK!
Owlcrate Challenge: 6/12 books - 50% BEHIND!
Popsugar Challenge: 35/20  - 175% COMPLETED!
Beat the Backlist Challenge: 64/40 books - 160% COMPLETED!
Creating & Co Challenge: 6/9 books  - 66% BEHIND!


NETGALLEY 
I started October with 60 books. I read 0 books and added 1 book. So November starts out at 61 books.

OWLCRATE BOOKS 
Roseblood, The Hearts We Sold, The Cruel Prince, The Hazel Wood, Ace of Shades, Sky in the Deep, My Plain Jane, Grace & Fury, Mirage, Pride, and Shadow of the Fox.

What are you planning on reading in November?

No comments: