Wednesday, November 7, 2018

October Book Haul

Book Haul | Check out the books I hauled this month #bookhaul

So I have gotten really overwhelmed lately with college, life, and trying to read. So I'm going to put of my Unhaul challenge for a year and allow myself more time to read in a better pace for my needs right now. Especially when I was coming up to November and December, my haul lists were outrageously large last year and I won't be able to read them all. I'm still going to work on trying to read what I've hauled - older has more priority, but I'm going to wait one more year for the Unhauls :)


PHYSICAL BOOKS
  1. Pride by Ibi Zoboi - received Hardcover in Owlcrate subscription box
  2. Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa - received Hardcover in Owlcrate subscription box
KINDLE BOOKS
  1. I Want My Epidural Back by Karen Alpert - purchased Kindle edition for $1.99 on Amazon
  2. River Bodies by Karen Katcher - received for free from Kindle First on Amazon
  3. Some Girls Bind by Rory James - gifted an ebook from Netgalley
LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House by Michael Wolff - borrowed audiobook
  2. It by Stephen King - borrowed audiobook

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in October?
Have you read any of my books?

No comments: