Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Top Ten 2017 Books I Want to Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. More information here.


Today's theme is Backlist Books I Want to Read. To avoid being repetitive with all the books that have landed on my various TBRs (whether seasonal or for readathons), I decided to narrow it down to 2017 books. I have 300 books that were published in 2017 on my TBR, so here are the ten that I am MOST excited about (in no particular order) and still want to read sooner rather than later.

  1. The Last Namsara by Kristen Ciccarelli (own on Kindle)
  2. The Magic Misfits by Neil Patrick Harris (own Hardcover)
  3. The Wizards of Once by Cressida Cowell (own Hardcover)
  4. Nevermoor: The Trials of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend (own Hardcover)
  5. This Mortal Coil by Emily Suvada
  6. Turtles All the Way Down by John Green (on hold at local library)
  7. The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding by Alexandra Bracken (own Hardcover)
  8. You're Welcome Universe by Whitney Gardner (on hold at local library)
  9. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor (on hold at local library)
  10. They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera (own on Kindle)

No comments: