Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Top Ten Books on my Winter 2018/2019 TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. More information here.

Hello, everyone! I'm back for my (dreaded) winter TBR. These are books I would like to read in the months of December, January, and February. Some of these have been on multiple seasonal TBRs...in fact, you can see my seasonal TBRs here: Winter 2017/2018, Spring 2018, Summer 2018, Fall 2018. Any books that have made it on those will have an asterisk next to it. But basically I want to read some Netgalley books, books that I have started, some old hauled books, and a few others.

  1. You Owe Me a Murder by Eileen Cook - This is a Netgalley book that hasn't been released, hence on my TBR.
  2. Some Girls Bind by Rory James - This is yet another Netgalley book that hasn't been released :)
  3. A Court of Thorns and Roses* by Sarah J. Maas - I got about 80 pages into this before setting it down. I thought I was at 40% but I guess not.
  4. Furthermore* by Tahereh Mafi - I'm almost halfway through this. I put it down in August and would like to finish it asap.
  5. The Sword of Summer* by Rick Riordan - I have wanted to read this since before it had a name and then I read two chapters, set it down, and haven't picked it back up and it BUMS ME OUT!
  6. Nevernight* by Jay Kristoff - The hype on this one is real and I read 8 pages during a slump and then...much like the others, put it down and didn't pick it back up.
  7. Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan - I received this in my November Owlcrate and I really want to read it soon. I decided to put a newer physical book on my winter TBR, so I actually read lol.
  8. This Savage Song* by Victoria Schwab - This is one of my oldest physical books that I hauled and haven't read yet. I still haven't read any Schwab. WHY?!
  9. Not Otherwise Specified by Hannah Moskowitz - I purchased it back in October 2016, so it's one of the hauls I'm tracking.
  10. Me, Earl, and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews - I read a chapter in this back in July for a readathon challenge to try a chapter in 3 books to pick your next read. I actually really enjoyed it, but I went with Paper Princess instead (which was also excellent).
What's on your Winter TBR?

No comments: