Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Top Ten Books On My Spring 2018 TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. More information here.


I was kind of stumped on what to put for my Spring TBR as March is more than halfway over and I only really have plans for April. I consider March, April, and May to be "Spring", even though May feels like more of a summer month here in Tennessee. I ended up looking back to my Top Ten Winter TBR post from November 2017. I have only read one of them. So here are my top ten books on my spring TBR:

  1. Any of the books from my Top Ten Winter TBR - I own all but a couple of these. The ones I don't own, I will probably borrow from my library.
  2. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer - I would love to continue (and finish) the Lunar Chronicles. It's been years since I've read Cinder, but I loved it and it's the perfect time to pick it back up.
  3. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas - I have finally dove into the world of Sarah J. Maas. It took me long enough, but here I am.
  4. The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert - I received this book in my February Owlcrate box. I would like to read this sooner rather than later. I'm trying to keep up with my Owlcrate books to justify receiving them to myself :)
  5. Everless by Sara Holland - I received this book in the December (?) Fairy Loot box. It's been on my radar for forever and I probably should have read it by now.
  6. Nevernight by Jay Kristoff - Nevernight was actually on my winter TBR, so I guess that means I really need to read it. My husband read it and loved it.
  7. Unwind by Neal Shusterman - I picked this novel up at our local bookstore after my husband read Scythe and needed more from Shusterman. He's read the sequel to Unwind and Scythe already...I really need to get around to reading it.
  8. Black Chuck by Regan McDonell - this is a Netgalley book that I have that is going to be published April 3rd. I would like to read and review it prior to publication.
  9. Seeker of the Crown by Ruth Lauren - another Netgalley book that is going to be published April 3rd. It's the sequel to Prisoner of Ice and Snow, a middle grade novel I read and reviewed for Netgalley in December.
  10. Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young - I won an ARC in a Goodreads giveaway and I've read an excerpt in a Buzz Books collection. I am probably the most excited to read it because it is VIKINGS. I grew up in small town Minnesota and my Norwegian heritage was really important to me. We celebrated Norwegian holidays and ate Norwegian cuisine. So Vikings and Nordic noir are really important to me too :)
What books are on your Spring TBR?
Have you read any of these books -  which should I start with?

No comments: