Friday, March 9, 2018

February Book Haul


My February haul is SO much better than previous months. I only purchased 8 books total. 3 were physical books and 5 were Kindle editions. I have read 1 of the 8 already, so that's also good. Hoping that I can continue a smaller number of books each haul for the rest of the year and hopefully read MORE books that I physically have. I actually redid my Goodreads shelves and made exclusive shelves for how many Kindle books and physical books I have and those numbers are NOT small.
  1. Georgia Peaches and Other Forbidden Fruit by Jaye Robin Brown - purchased Kindle edition from Amazon for $1.99
  2. The World of Laura Ingalls Wilder by Marta McDowell - purchased Kindle edition from Amazon for $1.99
  3. The Hating Game by Sally Thorne - purchased paperback from Amazon for $8.69
  4. Resurrecting Sunshine by Laura A. Koosis - purchased Kindle edition from Amazon for $0.99 
  5. The Last Namasara by Kristen Ciccarelli - purchased Kindle edition from Amazon for $1.99
  6. They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera - purchased Kindle edition from Amazon for $1.99 
  7. Wildwood by Colin Meloy - purchased hardcover from McKays for $9.00 
  8. Daughter of the Siren Queen by Trisha Levenseller - preordered hardcover from Amazon for $12.32
Have you read any of these books?
What books did you pick up in February?
What book are you most anticipating reading?

No comments: