Monday, March 5, 2018

#AYearAThon [March TBR]

Each first full week of the month, a #AYearAThon readathon is held and there are themes and challenges for each month. In the month of March, the theme is RETELLINGS with the challenge of reading marathoning series. It runs from March 5-11.

I have chosen two books and both are part of a series. One I've already started, but wouldn't mind finishing. The other is a very popular series that I wouldn't mind marathoning if it's good.


Scarlet // A Court of Thorn and Roses

Updated on 3/12: This past week has definitely not been easy going. I'm still trying to recover from my ablation. Tuesday marked 1 week and I went into the ER with a severe sore throat, runny nose, and chest tightness just to find out that I had the flu and a pulmonary embolism. So I have been anxious and unable to concentrate on reading. I started ACOTAR and sat at 1% until Friday. I think I actually read the most on Sunday. I'm not mad about it. This #AYearAThon just fell on a bad week...or rather a bad week fell on this readathon week. I am not participating in any other readathons this month, so I can concentrate on finishing my TBR and there is little stress if  I don't :)

Total books finished: 0
Total pages read: 47
 

No comments: