Monday, February 4, 2019

Books I Read in January


I read 8 books in January.


  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling (Audio, 27 hr 2 min, 2015, YA Fantasy, Library) - 5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal and Popsugar challenge
  • Merry Inkmas by Talia Hibbert (Kindle, 211 pages, 2017, Adult Romance, Purchased) - 3.5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal and Popsugar challenge. Own voices.
  • The Riley and Kane Bundle by Alexa Riley (Kindle, 437 pages, 2018, Adult Erotica, Purchased) - 1 star | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal and Popsugar challenge
  • Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by JK Rowling (Audio, 18 hr 55 min, 2015, YA Fantasy, Library) - 4.5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal and Popsugar challenge.
  • Goodbye, Perfect by Sara Barnard (Kindle, 384 pages, 2019, YA Contemporary, Netgalley) - 3.5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal, Netgalley challenge, and Popsugar challenge 
  • A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (Kindle, 432 pages, 2015, YA Fantasy, Purchased) - 4 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal, Popsugar challenge, and series challenge 
  • Some Girls Bind by Rory James (Kindle, 200 pages, 2019, YA Contemporary, Netgalley) - 2 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal, Netgalley challenge, and Popsugar challenge
  • My Plain Jane by The Lady Janies (Hardcover, 452 pages, 2018, YA Historical Fiction, Owlcrate) - 4 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal, Owlcrate challenge, series challenge, and Popsugar challenge

Pages read: 2119 + 45 hr 57 min
Pages DNF: 0
Average pages read per day: 68
Total pages: 2119 + 45 hr 57 min

No comments: